For college students on campus, changing the arrangement and configurations of University Loft’s solid wood dorm room furniture is a snap. Our Tool-Less System makes personalizing your residence hall living space super easy. But what if you are a university residence life furniture buyer and you have dozens or hundreds of rooms to set up before the students arrive? Have no fear, ULoft is here! University Loft offers complete installation services for student furniture for on-campus living and student housing. Here’s what you need to know:
- University Loft sells a lot of really cool college furniture to really smart college furniture buying decision-makers like Directors of Residence Life, Campus Housing, Facilities, or Residence Education; Purchasing or Procurement Directors; Property Managers; or even the Dean of Students.
- Summer is, naturally, our busiest season, but we can install your student residence life furnishings year-round, depending on need, lead-time and production capacity.
- To obtain a price quote or arrange for installation services of University Loft student furniture, contact your University Loft Sales Rep or Project Manager.
What do ULoft installation services include? In most cases, we’ll:
- Load and unload trucks and shipments at the job site
- Construct and arrange all products in each room per the approved customer layouts or instructions (provided these directions have been received at least two days before the project begins)
- Clean all installed student furniture products
- Repair or replace any furniture damaged during transport or installation
- Clean storage or staging areas used during the installation
- Remove any trash or refuse created during the installation process
Obviously, University Loft’s student furniture installation services can be a huge benefit to college furniture buyers with big projects on a strict timeline. We can even handle quick turnaround of furniture replacements during student breaks – with enough lead time for project planning and furniture production, that is.
So, if you need new student residence life furniture and you need it installed, call the student furniture installation experts at University Loft. So many students, so much furniture, so little time? No worries. We’ve got you covered.
The ULoft Blog Team
About University Loft Company and our solid wood modular residence life furniture:
Since 1984, when James Jannetides built a loft configuration for his own dorm room at Southern Illinois University, hundreds of thousands of college students have enjoyed better campus living thanks to University Loft furniture. Today, University Loft serves more than 1,200 colleges, universities and related student housing partners. As Jannetides’ says: “We are always learning, always innovating, and always improving … our environment, our products, and our service. We are University Loft Company.”